From: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mr. Daniel E. Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 2:02:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LLTI Digest - 16 Aug 2017 to 17 Aug 2017 (#2017-90)

I’d like to see a central repository of documents such as:

Examples of Student Handbooks
Examples of Director Handbooks
Signs/Posters promoting Centers
Blueprints or Layouts of Various Lab Facilities
etc.
etc.

Any IALLT people out there in charge of the web site at iallt.org that can expand the web site and include this? Sending out an ALL CALL!!!  :-)

On Aug 18, 2017, at 10:04 , Jean Janecki <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

This is great, thanks for sharing, I gave a presentation at IALLT this past summer "Creating and cultivating a successful language center staff" and here are the slides from the presentation: https://goo.gl/c8qUaS. There are several links to checklists and other documents. Hope you find them helpful.

It would be nice to have a common space to share documents like this. Maybe a wordpress site or something?

Happy end of summer!

Jean

--
Jean M. Janecki, PhD
Language Resource Center Coordinator and LITS Liaison

President-Elect NERALLT (New England Regional Association For Language Learning Technology)