Yesterday Chris Rimmer of VCE found a Little Blue Heron at Campbell Flats. He reported, “… and an immature egret/heron that was either a Snowy Egret or a Little Blue Heron. I never managed to get my spotting scope on the bird, but based on a 20-25 second view through binoculars as it perched atop a tree, I believe it was a Little Blue.”

By this morning a group of folks much more expert than I had concluded it was indeed a Little Blue Heron.  I have posted some photos at:

http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2017/08/little-blue-heron-in-norwich/

Jim Block

Etna, NH

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]