Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello all,

As I move to a new office, I am looking for a new home for some legacy IALLT publications.  I will box and ship to anyone who would like to pay the postage:

"The IALTT Management Manual" (Second Edition).
[Ute Lahaie, Garmin Bartle, Read Gilgen, Mikle Ledgerwood, Andrew Ross.  2003].

"IALLT Digital Language Lab Solutions: An Evolution of Virtual Lab Programs"
[Jack Burston. 2005].

"The IALLT Language Center Design Kit" (Fourth Edition).
[Jack Burston, Mikle Ledgerwood. 2003].

Paper copies of "The IALLT Journal of Language Learning Technologies":
Volume 35, No.1, 2003.
Volume 35, No.2, 2003.
[not sure what happened to Vol.36, No.2].
Volume 36, No.2, 2004.
Volume 37, No.1, 2005.
Volume 37, No.2, 2005.
Volume 38, No.1, 2006.
Volume 38, No.2, 2006.

Please respond off-list to:  [log in to unmask] .

Cheers!

Mark