Date:
Monday, September 11, 2017
Time:
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Location:
DCAL, 102 Baker Library
Campus:
DCAL
Categories:
DCAL
http://libcal.dartmouth.edu/event/3411555

In order to cultivate a community focused on teaching and learning amongst graduate students and postdocs, DCAL has established a Learning Community for Future Faculty (LCFF). The focus of this group is to share the rewards and challenges of college teaching, while digging a bit deeper into best practices and techniques for teaching. The LCFF meets monthly on the 2nd Monday of the month.

Volunteers for Science Olympiad Invitational Tournament Needed

We’re very excited to share the news that a Science Olympiad Invitational Tournament will be held at Dartmouth on December 16th, 2017. Science Olympiad is an academic competition with a rich tradition, with over 7,300 teams from schools in all 50 states participating. The teams compete in track-meet style tournaments at the invitational, regional, and state level.

In order for our tournament to be a success, we need quite a few volunteers. We can offer every volunteer a free lunch and t-shirt and the promise of a very fun, possibly chaotic, but ultimately very inspiring and rewarding day. We are hoping to find volunteers with enthusiasm and expertise in a variety of specific disciplines; almost every imaginable branch of science is represented at the tournament’s 23 different events. If you are interested, please follow this link to find out more.

Subscription Details

You are subscribed to Graduate Studies Listserv. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=GRAD&A=1

37 Dewey Field Road, Suite 437
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755