To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=GRAD;245f750f.1708p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo
Graduate Studies Listserv:
In this Newsletter:

McKinsey/ AOE Web Session | UBER is Hiring | Dissertation Writing Workshop is today! | Get Ready for Fall Recruiting | my Individual Development Plan (myIDP) | Subscription Details
McKinsey/ AOE Web Session

McKinsey/ AOE Web Session

hope you are having a terrific summer! I'm inviting you to a McKinsey Operations Analytics webinar we're hosting this month. This discussion is designed to be a casual way for you to get an early view of Operations Analytics at McKinsey, including what makes special – and you can join from the comfort of your home or on the go! This webinar will be led by consultants who will aim to provide you a information about and a flavor of our work, while also sharing how McKinsey has helped them build new skills and pursue their interests.

To RSVP, please see the list below and click here to register. https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FKF9BGDT&data=02%7C01%7Ckerry.h.landers%40dartmouth.edu%7C081b838c96d74ea83b9b08d4e9661853%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636390072084484563&sdata=syKmxIzqU%2Fq5%2BTdWo4vi1XPhlYyiNGuaEBwlIJg%2FAmw%3D&reserved=0

After you sign up, you will receive an email with web and phone access information 24 hours prior to the start of the webinar.

Friday, August 18, 12-1pm ET
Thursday, August 24, 6-7pm ET
Friday, August 25, 12-1pm ET

Please don't worry if these dates/times don't work for you – we will let you know about other opportunities to connect with us, including on campus in the fall. In the meantime, feel free to check out our careers website (with information about our people, the work we do, and interview resources) and the Real Life at McKinsey Facebook page for an insider's perspective into our culture, largely written by our people.

We have a large recruiting team excited to get to know you! The way that recruiting works at McKinsey is that we have source recruiters who lead our efforts on campus, and practice recruiters who work together to hire students to their respective office or practice. While I will be your primary point of contact, you may hear from my recruiting colleagues who would like to get to know you more based on your background and interests. Our intent is not to confuse you in any way, but rather provide you with as much information as we can about the opportunities within McKinsey. If you are not interested this particular practice or not interested in discussing opportunities with McKinsey, please let us know. We are happy to customize the communications you receive.

I look forward to seeing you on campus soon! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at any time.

Thanks,

Monique

Monique Kasmari | Senior Recruiter

UBER is Hiring

UBER is Hiring (note from recent PhD)

Hey Thayer!

I started as an APM (Associate Product Manager) at Uber two weeks ago, and recruiting for next year's class of APMs has already begun. Yep, recruiting for these roles starts EARLY.

If anyone wants to talk with a current APM about the process/applying/questions (both Don Stayner TH '15 and I are in the program and want as much Dartmouth talent as we can muster so we can crowd out all the Stanford kids), feel free to reach out to me at [log in to unmask] or on LinkedIn. I can also speak to why I chose Uber over joining Google's APM program or on career choices in general.

If anyone is more of a Software person, I can speak to what being a SWE is like since I was an engineer before transitioning into Product. There's a contingent of Dartmouth alums in the SF office and we'd all love to see some more Green around here and give D-grads a leg up :)

-Natalie