To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=GRAD;f5f8b8db.1708p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo
Graduate Studies Listserv:
In this Newsletter:

Get Ready for Fall Recruiting | Dissertation Writing Workshop | Subscription Details
Get Ready for Fall Recruiting

Information about on-campus recruiting

Get your resume and cover letter ready... (make an appt with [log in to unmask]) on-campus recruiting will be starting in Sept.

Tuck has graciously invited graduate students to their company briefings (I will post the companies visiting in Sept.)

The Employer Fair will be Sept 19 and 20 (employers come to campus to recruit grads and undergrads)

The Thayer Employer Fair will be Sept 21 (employers come to campus to recruit grads and undergrads)

September 13, I will present the Non-Academic Job Search workshop to get you started with your job search!

More info to come...