Error during command authentication.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an alternative to our current media and equipment checkout and management system called Evergreen.

Does anyone use or know of good systems to manage something like this?

We have relatively few items – maybe a few thousand entries split between books, DVDs, audio recordings and electronic equipment like laptops, media players and adapters.

We are looking for a system that is easily searchable by patrons both on- and off-campus.

If you suggest a system you are familiar with, please include a few notes about pros and cons as you see them as well as the approximate cost, if you don’t mind.

This will help me rank them.

Regards,

Jacob

--

Jacob E. Larsen, Ph.D.

Director, Language Studies Resource Center

Inline image 1

Department of World Languages and Cultures

3142A Pearson Hall

505 Morrill Rd

AMES, IA 50011-2103

P      (515) 294 1551