Hi

I would highly suggest H5P , open source, reliable, highly engaging, and has plugins for Wordpress and Moodle if you use Moodle as your LMS.  You would also support the open source movement.

Another is video.notes http://www.videonot.es/ It lets students take synchronized video notes and integrates with Google Drive, but it does not have any questions.

I hope this helps,

Ammar Merhbi