Hi Dean and Bob,
Dean, here’s a link I for the PR 99 Pinch Roller.
NEW PINCH ROLLER REVOX B77, PR99, A700, C270 1/4" TAPE MACHINES (ATHAN) | eBay

Bob,
Quick question, was that 16/24 track Studer a UW machine?  What kind of projects did you use it for? Truly a thing of beauty! (Envy, envy, envy)
MVK

Michael Kramizeh
Technology Coordinator
Language Laboratory