Hey folks,

CnT is hoping to do some work with Molly and Scott from the AT Conservancy on monitoring and maintaining our AT boundary. Basically, in addition to being responsible for our stretch of the trail, we're also responsible for maintaining the corridor along the trail, since it's public land -  a lot of this comes down to making sure the boundary line is clear and well-marked.

Molly and Scott are going to run some boundary work trips and it would be great to get some CnT folks on board with them! We'll talk about it more at the meeting tomorrow, but just to put this on everyone's radar!

~Maddy

From: Molly Redfield <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 5:04 PM
To: Rory Gawler; Scott Simon; Madeline J. Kroot; Lauren N. Mendelsohn; John T. Brady; Edward O. Darling; [log in to unmask]
Subject: DOC boundary maintenance volunteer outreach brochure for distributions

Hey all,

It was great meeting with you today and discussing the various possibilities we'll have for collaborating on boundary work in the future.

Please feel free to contact Rory, Scott, and I if you have any questions.

I've attached a recruitment brochure and flyer to distribute as widely as possible.

Thanks so much,

Molly