Hello hello!

[image: Inline image 1]

It's momentarily not raining, so now is the time to get outside!

In other exciting news -

We're trying a new way of signing up for trips! Instead of blitzing the
trip leaders, the link will take you to a google doc sign up sheet - this
way you can tell who's already signed up! (If the link doesn't work for any
reason, blitz the leaders *cough cough* we're new at this and technology is
hard).

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY What: Trail Work Training
When: Saturday, 10 AM to 4 PM
Why: Learn how to built and maintain trails, and what to look out for when
you're hiking.
Leaders: Lauren Mendelsohn
Cost: $0 DOC, $2 Non-DOC
Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G4HbJ3PorkLujQVv6Vbyq1fT4MYbOeUOtWWrg98Cnh0/edit?usp=sharing
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: Brunch and Killington
When: 9:30am - 5pm
Why: It'll be a chill moderate 7-mile hike up Killington preceded by brunch
at Chelsea Station diner--a charming local favourite! Bring $ for brunch,
dunch provided.
Leaders: Lily Zhang and Mia Kobs
Cost: $6 DOC members; $9 non-DOC
Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMhVCLD3PCxW1BRmn4fRW4Zn4doRdfFJ1njErNo3fWw/edit#gid=0
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY What: Osceolas
When: Sunday 8-5
Why: Moderate 8.5 mile hike. 2 peaks for the price of 1! Viewz! Snackz!
Leaders: Emma Mazzuchi and Ned Darling
Cost: $5 DOC $7 non-DOC
Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fji0kcJWg1FVmgz4ZurtehFCIC4bYpLjspegwfXq6Ic/edit#gid=0

Sign up to get *financial aid* on any DOC-related activity:
http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html