Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear Sir / Madam,

It is my great privilege for me to invite you to 2017 World Congress meeting which will be held from 26th - 30th of June 2017 at the (Atlanta Georgia United States) The organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements to the United States, free economic air round trip tickets. Registration is open and free to all interested participants. Hotel accommodation booking costs will be your own responsibility. The interested participants are to contact the Secretary Office: via email: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to see you soon!

Warm Regards,
Dr.Tyler Lockett
Human Right Activist