To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=GRAD;1c56d9a2.1706p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo
Graduate Studies Listserv:
In this Newsletter:

On-Campus Recruiting: Be Prepared! | Greetings!

Our new DartBoard platform is now up and running! As a reminder, this integrated system replaces all of our former systems (DartRecruit, Purple Briefcase, and DartmouthCircles).

To log in:

-Click link here ON THE CORRECTED LINK
https://candidate.gradleaders.com/DartmouthU/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=2911

-Enter your NetID and password on the Web Authentication page.
-You can then find and apply to hundreds of jobs and internships, participate in the recruiting program when opportunities become available, register for events, and browse our comprehensive resource library.

*Be sure to update your student profile so you don’t miss emails pertaining to your interests!

Sincerely,

CJ Hughes
Recruiting Coordinator

Center for Professional Development
63 South Main Street, Suite 200 I Hanover, NH 03755
603-646-1665

| Subscription Details
On-Campus Recruiting: Be Prepared!

Greetings!

Our new DartBoard platform is now up and running! As a reminder, this integrated system replaces all of our former systems (DartRecruit, Purple Briefcase, and DartmouthCircles).

To log in:

-Click link here ON THE CORRECTED LINK
https://candidate.gradleaders.com/DartmouthU/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=2911

-Enter your NetID and password on the Web Authentication page.
-You can then find and apply to hundreds of jobs and internships, participate in the recruiting program when opportunities become available, register for events, and browse our comprehensive resource library.

*Be sure to update your student profile so you don’t miss emails pertaining to your interests!

Sincerely,

CJ Hughes
Recruiting Coordinator

Center for Professional Development
63 South Main Street, Suite 200 I Hanover, NH 03755
603-646-1665

Subscription Details

You are subscribed to Graduate Studies Listserv. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=GRAD&A=1

37 Dewey Field Road, Suite 437
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755