Hey everyone,

For those still around tomorrow and Thursday, I know it will be tempting to ride but it’s going to take a while for trails here to dry out! A message from Jerry of UVMBA concerning B-lot below. Same should apply for oak hill

Dan

“Just in case it isn't blatantly obvious: trails were already wet and we've had over an inch of rain so far today! Stay off tomorrow, Wednesday. Maybe late Thursday it will dry up enough so you can "respectfully" ride (i.e. not rip through the soft spots). More rain is forecasted Friday. It's been a crappy Spring, but hopefully it will all eventually dry up.”