Medium frame fits me well at 5'9".

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017, 17:29 Michael Wood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Its tough to post this bike, but on this list especially I hope that maybe it'll go to a good home.

Its a really fun bike, especially with the 27.5+ rear wheel (rubs a little) and weighs in around 24 lbs. Everything works great, is well maintained, and the fork is super new. Selling because I want a frame with wider chain/seat stays.

Exact build and price are super negotiable, because its a pretty unique bike and the most important think is that you're happy with it. But generally:

Frame: Niner One 9 scandium hardtail (right around 3.0 lbs)
Fork: Rockshox Reba RL 100mm, new last fall
Drivetrain: singlespeed with new 8spd chain
Bottom bracket: Niner 2nd gen (2 bolt) EBB, new cartridge bearing last summer
Brakes: XT and older shimano
Bars: shorter or wider carbon, you choose
Stem: shorter or longer, you choose
Front wheel: RMB hub on velocity rim
Rear wheel: WTB FX23 rim on SRAM MTH 406 hub with 2.3" tire (29er) or Easton Arc 30 rim on Hope Pro4 hub with 2.8" tire (27.5, probably add about $150 for this)
Pedals: older SPD

$600ish. If this is something you might like, lets talk.

Mike Wood '10

IMG_20170615_173641.jpg