Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

hey y'all,

I'm emailing you because I think you'd be awesome at MOUNTAIN BIKING! So you should sign up for the PE class that I'm leading!

It's a BEGINNER class, so we're learning skills from the bottom-up, no experience necessary.

It's listed as 2 two-hour classes per week, but it will be shorter than this (an hour or 1.5 hour sessions max)

and at the end of the class, you'll probably qualify to be a leader which means that you can take out the Dartmouth Club bikes WHENEVER YOU WANT!

let's put some tires to the dirt!