-------------------

We are offering our Fly Fishing Class this summer. Could you send to B & B folks. Here’s the info:

FLY FISHING will instruct the basic techniques of fly fishing. These will

include casting, entomology, river reading, and fly tying skills. Classroom

will be followed by a practical skill session with additional time outside of

class for on-water experience.  All equipment will be supplied. SUMMER CLASS :

JUNE 26 - JULY 31, 2017. Instructor: Steve Rowe

Good for PE Credit or just for fun!!

Contact Hugh Mellert for information hm <[log in to unmask]>, or

http://www.dartmouthrecreation.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET