Hi Thom,

Talk to Steven!  He basically designed ours.

Cathy

www.languages.uchicago.edu

From: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Hammond, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 15, 2017 at 1:58 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Recent Language Center Designs or renovations?

Hi LLTIers,

We are considering relocating our Language Center to a different location. I am interested in learning of any recently designed or re-designed Language Centers that might have stories or advice to share about the process.

If anyone knows of recent (re)design cases, I'd appreciate your contacting me at [log in to unmask] off-list. I'd be happy to compile a list of institutions and post a summary to the list afterwards.

Thanks in advance,

Thom

--

Thomas Hammond, Director