Come hear one man's story of leaving it all behind to embark on the greatest American road trip - 59 National Parks in 59 weeks in honor of the NPS Centennial! Co-sponsored by Collis, DOC, and Outdoor Programs. Food & drinks served.

[cid:image001.png@01D2C9A6.079BA280]

7pm - Thursday, May 11th - ONE WHEELOCK

From Dry Tortugas to Gates of the Arctic, Acadia to American Samoa, Darius Nabors crisscrossed the United States to visit all 59 National Parks in 59 weeks to honor the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service.

As a kid, Darius' dad took him to the parks and shared with him the grandeur that our National Parks have to offer. He had always wanted to visit all of the parks. As he was about to turn 30, Darius realized that he was no closer to accomplishing that goal than he was when he was graduating from college in 2007. He realized he could continue pretending to live out his childhood dreams by visiting 1 park per year and visit all of them by the time he was 72. Or he could quit his job and make the leap.

Come find out what Darius learned about America, our National Parks, and the challenges of conservation in the 21st century. And what it’s like to earn to earn 59 Junior Ranger badges as a 32 year-old man.