Hey DOC!

Directorate has partnered with OPAL to offer leadership training specifically for the DOC community!

Monday, May 8th 7pm-9pm in Robo Basement

The training and discussion will focus on how to recognize and intervene in situations that could make members of our community uncomfortable in club and outdoor settings.

learn how to transform situations like this ^

into situations to this ^

This training is open to everyone regardless of background, political affiliation, identity, experience level, involvement in the DOC, etc. If you are a leader in the DOC or aspiring to be a leader, we would strongly encourage you to attend this training. The content is extremely helpful for learning how to manage large groups of people, lead inclusive club initiatives, and participate in future discussions.

Spots are limited. Please sign up here

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(DOC-NORDIC,SIGNOFF);