Reminder! Mechanic workshop tonight from 7-8!

Thanks, Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Peter E. Mahoney Jr.
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mechanic Workshop, Tuesday 7-8 pm!

Hey everyone!

The weather forecast looks amazing for the next few days, this should be the sun and warmth needed for the trails to finish drying out.

A few announcements:

  1. Instead of meeting Wednesday, we’ll be meeting tomorrow night from 7-8 pm to go over basic bike maintenance. This is a required training to become a leader and a great way to refresh your skills for both leaders and non leaders.
  2. This Sunday, 5/21, the UVMBA is having their annual Spring Trail Work Day. It would be great if a few Dartmouth students went and helped out. The UVMBA puts a ton of work into maintaining B-Lot and we often take for granted the amazing trails there. They’ll be meeting at 9 am at the Nature Walk Trailhead.
  3. We’ll be going up to Kingdom Trails on 5/27! Fill out this google form if you’re interested in going! https://goo.gl/forms/sqmy3GOdBgaZaLH72
  4. As always, look out for trips this week!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XCHETHttpU6583-9sAaWjhJszgHUdXtTx1U7fix4NjY/edit?usp=sharing

RYDB

Thanks, Peter