Hey everyone,

One of the best ways to improve our riding is to simply ride more. But sometimes having fun practicing skills and tricks makes all the difference. And what do you need to know if you’re just getting started?

Wednesday I’m planning to lead a different kind of trip, open to any ability level. Instead of hitting the trails, we’ll stick around campus to work on some fun skills/tricks that are essential for becoming more confident/faster. How many of these “essentials”  are you comfortable with?

Whether you’re a beginner or advanced rider, we can all have fun working on this stuff and give each other some advice. Maybe we’ll go for a ride after too.

Sign up here. See you at Robo after 2As on Wednesday, 3:30 pm.

Dan