We are currently undergoing a search for a php programmer to support instruction here at UCLA, including our foreign language programs.

This developer position resides within our instruction group, and will provide support for our LMS (Moodle) as well as other project work including custom app development.

If you know of someone eager to move to beautiful and sunny Los Angeles, please feel free to forward this and my information to them.

hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=70334

Thomas Garbelotti | Instructional Technology Coordinator
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities
http://www.cdh.ucla.edu/