From: Coleman Weibley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:11 AM
Cc: Outdoor Programs <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Immediate Opening: Mercersburg Adventure Camp Director

Greetings,

I hope this finds you well. Due to the advancement of one of our own, we have an immediate opening for the Mercersburg Adventure Camp Director position. I would love to be able to share with with Dartmouth students.
This could be an awesome opportunity for those studying in the education, outdoor/adventure education and psychology fields.

Attached is the job description for the Adventure Camp Director position.
The salary range is $5,000 - $8,000, pending education and experience.
Room and board is also included. We are really looking for a motivated individual who has experience managing camps or related adventure programs. This person needs to be confident, and able to juggle several responsibilities at once.

The summer experience at Mercersburg Academy is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development as well as career enhancement.
Staff are given the autonomy and responsibility for developing lesson plans and organizing logistical elements of events and activities. In addition, we conduct performance appraisals and provide professional recommendations for our staff.

Interested parties should e-mail me with a cover letter/letter of interest and their resume. Those interested can also reach out to me to ask any questions they may have. We are hoping to fill this position immediately.

Mr. Coleman Weibley - Assistant Director Summer & Extended Programs | Mercersburg Academy
300 East Seminary Street | Mercersburg, PA 17236
Office: 717.328.6365 | Fax: 717.328.9072 | Skype: [ skype:MercersburgSEP ]MercersburgSEP [ http://www.mercersburgsummer.com ]MercersburgSummer.com | [ www.Mercersburg.edu ]Mercersburg.edu [ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mercersburg-Summer-Programs/86702685847?ref=ts
]Facebook | [ http://www.twitter.com/mburgsummer ]Twitter | [ http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercersburgsummer ]Flickr | [ http://www.youtube.com/themercersburgsummer ]YouTube