Hi,

I was wondering if LLTI could post the attached project description and the information below. We are looking for language teachers (Spanish as a Foreign Language) to complete the survey below.

Dear colleagues

We are conducting research on Spanish dialects in Spanish language teaching and as part of our project, we have created a survey. We'd be most grateful if you could please complete and / or forward this email to Spanish language teachers in your institution, or elsewhere, if possible.

Link to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G5GL3NP
Dialectos del espa&ntilde;ol en el aula de ELE Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G5GL3NP>
www.surveymonkey.co.uk
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

With best wishes,

Elina

Spanish Language Instructor
School of Languages, Linguistics and Film
Queen Mary, University of London