Error during command authentication.

Got SPRING FEVER?

We have the cure.

Below are our totally rad trips going out this week! Trips range from super beginner-friendly to strenuous.

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your dietary restrictions and 9-digit DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash.

*****Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10!

 If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: North Twin!
When: 8 am- 6 pm
Why: Strenuous 8 mile hike, sweet views, and a grand adventure!
Leaders: Nick Thyr and Ethan Cook
Cost: $5-DOC $11-non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Overnight at John Rand!
When: Saturday 5pm-Sunday 10am
Why: Cause it will be full of friends, fun, food, and maybe a little bit of hiking. Plus, you'll get to see the progress on the Lodge!
Leaders: Rachel Matsumoto and Matt West
Cost: $1 for everyone
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mt. Cube
When: 8:30am-2:00pm
Why:This will be a seven mile, easy to moderate hike with great views of the White Mountains, fun people, and delicious snacks!
Leaders: Adam Burnett and Johnny Sanchez
Cost: DOC: $5, Non-DOC: $9
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Firebuild for Current Heelers in Cabin and Trail
When: 8pm-10pm on Saturday night at Oak Hill
Why: If you are a current heeler in Cabin and Trail, and you need to get your firebuild requirement, join us at Oak Hill from 8-10 on Saturday night. We'll be learning how to build fires from natural materials, then using our fires to cook delicious smores (food provided bc we love you). If you are not a heeler, but you really want to make fires and eat sweets anyway, email me and I will let you know if there is any extra room!
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19
Cost: FREE FOR ALL
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mount Garfield
When: Saturday 8:30am-5pm
Why: The only thing better than a mountain named after both a grumpy cartoon and an obscure president is hiking said mountain with Katie and Lainie (10 miles round trip)
Leaders: Katie Moody and Lainie Caswell
Cost: $6 DOC, $10 not-yet DOC

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Lafayette Hike (also being offered as a PE course)
When: Sunday 8am-6pm
Why: Come hike Lafayette, the tallest mountain on Franconia Ridge! Gorgeous hike, spectacular views, good people, better snacks. About 8 miles total! Please blitz back quickly for this trip. Spots are super limited because there will also be members of an OPO PE class attending this trip.
Leaders: Anna Ellis '19 and Emma Miller '19
Cost: TBA (probably free)
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with dash number and dietary restrictions and shoe size for microspikes.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: TRAILWORK
When: 9am - 5pm
Why: Come fix some things, eat some food, do some hiking, and learn how to use trailwork tools. No experience necessary!
Leaders: Mia Kobs and Dev Jhaveri
Cost: $0 DOC, $3 not-yet DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY

What: Holts Ledge!
When: 12:15 (after 10A)- 4:30 pm
Why: Release the stress of a long week with a sweet 4-mile Tuesday hike! Lunch will be provided.
Leaders: Dru Falco and Ethan Cook
Cost: $3-DOC $5-non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html