Yes! No hermit, but we had 3 Yellow-bellies arguing round and round a tree as they like to do. What a racket. And a male cardinal here which is rare for us-likely only passing through. We are too wooded for his taste, I think. One lonely female Evening Grosbeak...no sign of the male for several days. Lots of juncos and goldfinches.

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
MORE PHOTOS and ARTWORK: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
EVEN MORE PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/

BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/