I guess I'd have to agree to some extent. All we've had this winter is both nuthatches,both woodpeckers, one tree sparrow for 2 days, chickadees (lots), blue jays, titmice, doves. Oh, and an occasional Brown Creeper. Big excitement right now is the return of a few Evening Grosbeaks. They're pretty shy this year too. And another 8 inches of snow to boot!

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
MORE PHOTOS and ARTWORK: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
EVEN MORE PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/

BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/