Error during command authentication.

I did not even go through 25 lbs black oil sunflower seeds. Thistle never touched, suet ignored.
Last year I was filling feeders every other day...

On Apr 1, 2017, at 12:20 AM, Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sitting tonight in the kitchen filling out the on-line form for my 20th week of the 2016-2017 Project FeederWatch season, I was struck by how light feeder activity has been this year. Through the vernal equinox, I tallied only 15 species. Seed consumption was much lower too.

Anecdotally, I have heard from birding colleagues and my purveyors that it has been a light feeding season.

What feeder experiences have other observers had?

Blake Allison
Lyme, NH 03768-3322

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]