As part of the Research Tuesdays Seminar Series, the Biomedical Libraries will be holding an educational working session on NIH Public Access Policy.

Getting Started with NIH Public Access Policy Compliance: Working Session

Date:  May 23, 2017

Time: 12:00- 1:00 PM

Location: DHMC, Conference Room 4H (Health Education Center)

Instructor: Heather Blunt, MLIS, Research and Education Librarian, Biomedical Libraries; Heather Johnson, MLIS, Research and Education Librarian, Biomedical Libraries

Description: Bring your own device to this hands-on workshop designed to get you started with complying with the NIH Open Access policy. During this workshop, we’ll work with you to connect your MyNCBI account to your eRA Commons account, populate your bibliography, and create alerts. We’ll also show you how to affiliate your publications with NIH grants and connect your ORCiD and MyNCBI accounts.

Register: http://libcal.dartmouth.edu/event/3269652

Heather A. Johnson, MLIS

Research and Education Librarian

Dartmouth College, Biomedical Libraries

Dana Biomedical Library, Dartmouth Campus

Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library, DHMC
HB 6168|603-650-1672

Biomedical Libraries Workshop Calendar

Research Tuesdays Seminar Series

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the INVESTIGATORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INVESTIGATORS