From: Peter E. Mahoney Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: More Trail Work!

Hey everybody!

The trails are almost there, and Oak Hill should be ready for riding this weekend! I’ll be sending out the google doc to sign up for trips later this week. This Friday afternoon, we’ll be finishing up trail work at Oak Hill, clearing leaves and trees from the trails. We’ll leave around 1:30 pm from Robo and be back by 6 pm! Let me know if you plan on coming and remember that trail work is a requirement to become a leader. Get excited for 5 weeks of great riding!

Thanks, Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10