Error during command authentication.

Reminder that trail work is happening tomorrow morning! We値l be leaving Robo at 9:30 and we値l be back by 1. We need a few more people to make the job a lot easier, so please let me know if you can make it. A little bit of work on the trails will go a long way! (Snacks will be provided)

Thanks, Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Peter E. Mahoney Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Trail Work Saturday/No meeting tonight

Hey everybody!

The trails are getting drier by the day and we should be riding by next week! But for the time being, please stay off the trails, they池e still muddy. This Saturday, we値l be doing trail work at Oak Hill to prepare the trails for the riding season. We値l be blowing leaves off the trail to speed up drying and clearing sticks and limbs that have fallen over the winter. We値l be leaving from Robo at 9:30 am and getting back around 1 pm. Remember that a day of trail work is required to become a leader, so this a great opportunity for leaders in training to check off that box. Please reply to this email if you can make it and if you have a car that you can drive!