Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Don’t ride the closed ones and be smart!

Thanks, Peter

From UVMBA Website:

Happy Friday! Everyone must be itching to ride since there’s been a flood of messages asking about the trails today.

Landmark trails are OPEN … with some stipulations.

Still Closed: White Light, Rt10, LITB
Not Suggested: Mainline, Westline, Canyon, Parts of Olivia's

While the majority of the trails are super dry there may be some with soft spots. Please walk around soft/muddy spots and smooth out any ruts or holes. Also, if you run across any downed trees or damaged trails please send us a message.

Not sure about the trails around Boston Lot Lake, I’ve sent an email and will update this post when I find out.

Finally, UVMBA will be having an official Opening Day Celebration next Saturday May 6th! We’ll be at the Nature Walk trailhead from 10-2pm with maps, information, and we'll be leading some rides, runs, and maybe even a hike. More information coming soon but wanted to make sure everyone got it on their calendar.

-Jerry