Hey everybody!

The trails are getting drier by the day and we should be riding by next week! But for the time being, please stay off the trails, they’re still muddy. This Saturday, we’ll be doing trail work at Oak Hill to prepare the trails for the riding season. We’ll be blowing leaves off the trail to speed up drying and clearing sticks and limbs that have fallen over the winter. We’ll be leaving from Robo at 9:30 am and getting back around 1 pm. Remember that a day of trail work is required to become a leader, so this a great opportunity for leaders in training to check off that box. Please reply to this email if you can make it and if you have a car that you can drive!

Thanks, Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10