Woohooo can't wait to be there :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2017, at 6:44 PM, Peter E. Mahoney Jr. <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that we’ll be having our first general meeting of the term tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 8 pm in Robo basement. This will be a quick meeting to discuss plans for the term and a chance for you all to bring up anything you’d like to see happen this spring in the DMBC.

On another note, it’s starting to warm up a bit, but the trails are still wet and snowy, so please stay off them for the time being!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night, swing by if you have the time!

Thanks, Peter