Hi Everyone!

Applications to be a trip leader or crooling for DOC Trips 2017 are due on<x-apple-data-detectors://0> March 30th at 5pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, the first Thursday of spring term!

We know you're busy, so we'll make this quick. Here's why we think you should consider volunteering for Trips:

1) Trips is entirely student run - that means that WE, as students, have the agency to make it the most honest and thoughtful welcome to life at Dartmouth that it can be.
2) We would like to emphasize that over 90 percent of incoming classes have gone on Trips in recent years--trippees of every kind (yes, even some like you), and they might appreciate a trip leader who can empathize with their perspective.
3
 )
And you get

a PE Credit--what better way to finish a graduation requirement than by mentoring '21s?

Me, you ask?
1) To volunteer for Trips, you simply need to want to welcome and mentor '21s in a thoughtful and honest way. You do NOT have to be head-over-heels in love with Dartmouth, you do NOT have to be a certain personality type, and you do NOT have to love your previous Trips experience.
2) NO outdoor experience is necessary to apply—we will provide you with the necessary skills and support to ensure the safety of your trip.

How, you ask?
1) The application for both trip leader and crooling is now live: <http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/> http://doc-trips.<http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/>herokuapp.com/volunteers/<http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/volunteers/> !!!
2) Deadline is March 30th at 5pm<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.

We look forward to reading your application!

Best,

The 2017 Trips Directorate

More questions?
Blitz us anytime at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>! We love to chat and are so happy to answer any questions you might have.