4th Annual AZCALL Conference

Date: Saturday, October 21st, 2017 9:00am – 6:00pm

Location: Arizona State University, Tempe

Memorial Union (2nd floor)

AZCALL is a one-day conference held each year that brings together computer-assisted language learning enthusiasts from around the state and region to share ideas, network, and receive valuable feedback on scholarly research, academic papers, and major conference presentations which are in progress or preparation. We are very pleased to host Dr. Nelleke Van Deusen-Scholl (Yale University), as this year’s keynote speaker.

We seek presentation proposals and posters from academic faculty and students who are working in any area of computer-assisted language learning and teaching. Faculty/student joint projects are highly encouraged.

All proposals for papers/poster sessions should have a well-defined theoretical basis or conceptual framework and be strongly connected to existing research in SLA theory, CALL theory, L2 pedagogy, or other appropriate field.

All proposals must be submitted online via the abstract submission form. The submission system will close on May 30th, 2017 at 11:59 pm AZ time. Notifications of acceptance will begin on June 15th, 2017.

Please visit the conference Facebook page for more details and important updates. Please direct any questions to the conference organizers at [log in to unmask].

Conference website - https://sites.google.com/asu.edu/azcall2017/home?authuser=0

Bryan Smith, PhD
Associate Professor of English
Arizona State University