Hi Andrew,

Unless something has changed, you can enable comment moderation in
VoiceThread to hide responses from other students. I've done this in the
past.

Cheers,

Dan Nickolai, Ph.D.
Director of the Language Resource Center
Assistant Professor of French
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Saint Louis University
(314) 977-3644
http://www.slu.edu/x49831.xml
http://ispraak.com/about.html