From: "Henshaw, Florencia Giglio" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 11:06:59 AM
Subject: Teaching foreing languages online

Dear colleagues,

Do you know of any universities that offer courses, certificates, and/or seminars on online instruction of foreing languages?
Just to clarify: I'm not referring to methods courses offered online, but rather to courses that focuses on online language instruction. Here at Illinois we have courses on online teaching in general, but none that are specifically focused on second/foreign languages.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Florencia G. Henshaw, Ph.D.
Director of Advanced Spanish
4017 Foreign Languages Building