To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=GRAD;547ff6f.1703p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo
Graduate Studies Listserv:
In this Newsletter:

Jobs and Internships for You! | Job Negotiation Workshop | Employer Fair | Academic Skills | Boston Scientific | IMPG coordinators Needed! | Subscription Details
Jobs and Internships for You!

Click on the links below for Jobs and Internships

Employer Info Sessions
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ws5UmJnJ_LgGWryOoyQn05J9kU0qbHF460-4C5lh18M/edit

Internships – Deadline to Apply: April 10 at 9PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wemH6ogQ5ZLh4MPEx3a9tFI1tp7Z0H44NCS7wsEGE3I/edit

Full-Time Jobs – Deadline to Apply: April 10 at 9PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12LggHjmY0-pvs-ZzmBJaUatFIdb21RR85fRnN98M3Pg/edit

Job Negotiation Workshop

Salary Negotiation Workshop
Wednesday, March 29th, 4:30-5:30 pm | CPD, 63 South Main St, 2nd floor above Bank of America
Register by noon March 29th in DartBoard under "My Events"
Brought to you by Matt Kuchar, Assistant Director, Center for Professional Development

This session, led by a former consultant to the Harvard Business School Negotiation Unit, will introduce you to a three-part negotiation framework that can improve your effectiveness in offer negotiations. We'll cover essential tools, strategies, and tactics designed to help guide you during: 1) your initial research, setup, and offer evaluation, 2) your approach to designing and sequencing your deal, and 3) at-the-table tactics and problem-solving. Instead of delving into power-bargaining and haggling, our session will introduce approaches that are effective, enhance collaboration, and preserve professional relationships.

Employer Fair

UPCOMING: 2017 SPRING EMPLOYER CONNECTIONS FAIR
Tuesday, April 4th, 12-4 pm | Hopkins Center

Meet employers from a wide variety of fields, where many Dartmouth alums host booths on behalf of their employers!

Students who want to learn more can click here http://www.dartmouth.edu/~csrc/recruiting/connectionsfair.html. You can also direct any interested employers to view more information here.

Academic Skills

Resources

Speed Reading Academic Improve your reading rate
and comprehension!
Visit the ASC website to Time Management
register Reading Skills Mondays and Wednesdays Effective Study Strategies
April 3, 5, 10 & 12 Stress Management 4:00-5:15 pm Pre-Major Advising
and more!
Academic Coaches: Carl Thum, PhD and Jennifer Decker, MALS
To schedule an appointment, please go to the ASC website

Visit our website for study tips and videos
Drop by the ASC to pick up helpful handouts!

Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific is seeking a Direct to Patient / Direct to Referrer Marketing Manager in Marlborough, MA. I am including a link to the actual job, and if you know of anyone who might be a fit, have them attend the Boston Scientific Virtual Career Fair on March 29, from 11:30-1 PM EST

Here is the link to the job http://bit.ly/2n9BXhz

Here is the link to register for the virtual career fair https://bostonscientific.virtualcareerfairs.com

Thanks

Kevin O'Brien
215-525-5776
www.veteranrecruiting.com
www.womenengineers.com
www.hiregrads.com
www.astoundvirtual.com
www.virtualcareerfairs.com

IMPG coordinators Needed!

The School of Graduate and Advanced Studies would like to find two graduate students to co-coordinate the IGMP program for the 2017/2018 academic year.

As a coordinator you will:

-Ask current graduate students to serve as mentors
-Send questionnaires to new International students
-Pair up mentors with mentees
-Organize events for mentors and mentees to socialize
-Apply for funding through the GSC

There is currently a stipend of $1,000 for the position.

If you are interested, please send a letter of interest and resume to: [log in to unmask]

Subscription Details

You are subscribed to Graduate Studies Listserv. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=GRAD&A=1

37 Dewey Field Road, Suite 437
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755