Error during command authentication.

What's up mountain bikers!

Welcome back to the spring term! I hope all is well! It is with pleasure that we announce the new DMBC president, Peter Mahoney '19. Peter is a long time DMBC leader and has led a whole spectrum of mountain biking trips at Oak Hill and BLot, including snow biking trips this past winter. You might have already caught some of Peter's terrible but funny-in-retrospect trip intro questions if you had been on his trips before; his positive energy, on top of his stylish riding and awesome leadership, is infectious enough to make even the ungroomed Indian Ridge gleefully enjoyable. You know you will never regret it when you go spin the wheels with Peter.

On a side note, we will soon be using the new Rockymountains for our weekly trips to Oak Hill and Boston Lot (potentially mid-April when the trails are completely dry and in good condition - we cannot use the trails until they are formally open to the public). And sorry for the multi-gazillion times when I said that the new bikes are coming when they were not. You don't believe me anymore? Come to hang out with us and embrace the sight of the fleet yourself :)

Wish to see ya all soon! Here's a gif of our happy trippees biking with DMBC in North Carolina last fall!

Best,

Socky