Looks like a cool opportunity.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brett Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 30 March 2017 at 10:39
Subject: Summer Ranch Hand Opportunity
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Rory,

It was nice to catch up. Please forward this along to the Outing Club.

Dear current Juniors and Seniors,

My name is Brett Gilson. I am a ’13. I ran track all 4 years at Dartmouth,
and was involved with Bait and Bullet. I now work for an oil and gas
exploration company in Midland TX called Nearburg Producing Co. The owner
of the company is a D '72, Th’73, ‘74 named Charles Nearburg. Every year he
hires current Dartmouth and Thayer students to work on his Orvis Endorsed
Fly Fishing Lodge in Creede, Colorado. The ranch is called Broadacres and
summer Ranch Hand positions are available. It is a beautiful place to spend
a summer and I myself worked there for two summers during my years at
Dartmouth.

The ideal employee would be outgoing, hardworking, and share the ultimate
goal of providing a spectacular experience for Ranch Guests. Daily tasks
may include engineering, hydrology, construction, and ranch maintenance
projects.

Please click on this link if you would like to see more of the ranch:
*http://broadacresranch.com/
<http://broadacresranch.com/>*

I encourage you all to check out the gallery pictures.

Both men and women are encouraged to apply. If any of you would like to
discuss this opportunity please don't hesitate to call me. Please call
anytime and find my cell number at the bottom of the email.

Also, if anyone has parents or family who love to fly fish please also
call. I’d be happy to set them up with a reservation.

Charles Nearburg is a true testament to the Dartmouth and Thayer Alumni
association. He has given back to the community in many ways. If you get a
chance please walk by the Black Family Arts center. You'll notice his name
in the atrium. It's only a small example of his generosity to the school
and its students. The ranch program has involved many Dartmouth and Thayer
students over past years and there is quite a large ranch alumni network.

Respectfully,

Brett J. Gilson '13

2152874413 <(215)%20287-4413>