Error during command authentication.

Hey guys,

We've teamed up with the Yale Fly Fishing Club for our first event of this spring.  Their leader, Sean Callinan, is a licensed CT fishing guide, and at their opening day last year everybody caught a trout.

This clinic will be one of our best offerings for a few reasons:

1.  This fishing will be much easier than our grant fishing trip and almost anything else we'll do this term.

2.  Classes are just starting so you don't have much work and this trip is just for the day.

3.  Fishing in NH won't heat up and get good for another few weeks but CT fishing is good now.

4.  Sean is a great teacher and we can accommodate all skill levels.

Details

When: Saturday 4/1. Leave 8am and return before 10pm (3hr drive).

Activity: Fly fishing at their private, stocked trout pond in East Lyme, CT.

How much: $10 for DOC members and slightly more for non-members

Capacity: 12 fishermen

Equipment:  It really helps if you can bring your own fly rod (3wt-6wt) and flies but if you don't have those things then let's talk and indicate it in the sign up.  NO WADERS NEEDED.

Weather: High of 54 Low of 41.

Stuff: Pack a lunch, old shoes, hat, layered clothes, polarized sunglasses if you have them, water bottle, pocket knife if you have one.  Yale will cover dinner.

SIGN UP: Please do it ASAP because we are 5 DAYS AWAY!

https://goo.gl/forms/h37VCwLX6T9Tnhep1

Let's get after it.

Nick, Tom, Sam

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET