From: Maggie Burke [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:51 AM
To: Maggie Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Summer Internships with Vermont Adaptive

Good Morning Dartmouth Outdoors!

I have attached Vermont Adaptive’s internship application for you to share with any students you have that may be interested. Vermont Adaptive is a nonprofit organization that provides outdoor recreation opportunities to people with physical, cognitive/developmental and emotional/behavioral disabilities. We are statewide and year round. Interns have the opportunity to work hands on in marketing, direct programming as well as program management/oversight and risk management. We can tailor an internship to fit a specific student’s interests. We have a new rapidly growing adaptive mountain biking program, as well as a Veteran Program that has been incredibly successful. Other activities we offer in the summer include; sailing, paddling, climbing, cycling and hiking. Vermont Adaptive does not provide housing for the internship, but we do provide a monthly stipend to help offset costs of living while doing the internship.

Thanks for all that you do to get students ready to work in the outdoor field. It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Maggie

Maggie Burke, M.S.

Managing Director

Vermont Adaptive

Sports for EVERY Body

PO Box 222

Waterbury, VT 05676

Phone: (802) 786-4991 ext. 30

Sign up for our enews at: www.vermontadaptive.org

Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vermont-Adaptive-Ski-Sports/91655724291

By supplying us with your email you agree to receive periodic email newsletters, promotions and information from Vermont Adaptive. Your privacy is important to us & we will never share your email or other information with a third party. If you would like to be removed from this list please respond with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE and we will promptly remove you from receiving further information.

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC