Hi undergrads! I’m a D’10 and now a Tuck ’18. I’m also currently serving as a commissioner for Tuck’s Tripod Hockey program.

We have a big event coming up tomorrow (Thursday) night and we are looking for somebody to drive shuttle back and forth from pre-game festivities at Murphy’s to Campion (the ice-rink right next to Sachem).

We can rent a 12 person sprinter van, but we don’t have enough time to schedule a test to drive it – which is where you come in!

E-mail me ASAP if you’re interested, an “Approved Driver” for a 12-person van, and you’re available tomorrow night (6:30-11pm).

We’re definitely willing to compensate you for your time and energy.

Best,

Abbe

Abbe Cart

MBA Candidate, Class of 2018

Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth

(914) 582-1609

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC