The feeder birds in Windsor seem to have shifted to favor the thistle seed feeder vs. the sunflower seeds. In general, there are fewer birds at feeders here, also. Michael.

----- Original Message -----

From: "david merker" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:55:18 AM
Subject: [UVB] feeder birds

My feeder birds have dropped off dramatically here in Etna. I have a sunflower feeder the needed refilling every 4th day. filled it at the New year and it still has some seed in it... I seem to remember this happening last year too!

David Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.
www.capemayraptors.org

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]