Hello!

Getting outside in term can be quite difficult. You're busy, it's cold, etc., etc. You just want to do something outdoors, somewhere, preferably, with a temperate clime. This is what Adventure Fund is for.

Every term, Cabin and Trail gives out a certain amount of funding to assist people in their adventures. It's not a huge amount—last term, we gave out $700 in total—but it can really help defray some of those hurdles; $100, for instance, will buy over a week's worth of food. So if you're planning on doing something hikingish and outdoorsy over spring break, send in an application (attached) by Feb. 19 (to this account). We're excited to read your applications!

Yours in the out-of-doors,

CnT

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html