**Application will be closed Tuesday, Feb 21 (tomorrow) at 11:59 pm, don't miss the chance!**

Greetings!

Feel like getting out of the New England winter? Want to explore nature in a way other than hiking?Dartmouth Mountain Biking Club has prepared you a wonderful trip to North Carolina and an electrifying opportunity to enjoy the nature on a bike!

https://dmbc.typeform.com/to/Qyl4E1

On this 10-day journey (Wednesday 3/15 and back on Saturday 3/25you will experience the great outdoors the way you have never seen before. Each new day on the trip will be welcomed by another adventure: would the highlight of the day be the exhilarating climb to the top, the majestic view of the misty mountains at the peak, or the sweet, sweet downhills back to the campsite? Those excitements are yours to find, and when days deepen into nights and the campfire lights up the sky, you may share your stories and laugh with your comrades.

To apply for a spot on this year’s winter break mountain biking trip, please take a moment and fill out the following application. We are open to beginners, but these trips can sometimes be challenging even for experienced bikers. We want to make sure you are prepared for the trip so that you will have an awesome time!

https://dmbc.typeform.com/to/Qyl4E1

Have fun and we hope to see you soon!

ride hard, eat well, love life.