Hi Everyone:

I’m going to chime in as well. The Interactive Language Resource Center at Miami University had a major renovation done in the summer of 2016, and after a small glitch which prevented our furniture from arriving before fall semester classes started, we got the furniture in over our Winter term in January. So our facilities are “newly refreshed” by about a week now.

For a look back at the renovation, just go to our page at http://miamioh.edu/ilrc/ and click on “Facilities" to see an overview of the floor plan, or specifically go to http://miamioh.edu/cas/academics/centers/ilrc/facilities/2016-renovations/index.html for the pics. I’m also attaching some of the brand new pics of the facility below. Dan.