Andrew,
That picture shows 1 of the 5 modules in the room. In addition, there is a central podium, from which the instructor can send an image (from computer, DVD drive, doc camera) to either of the two monitors at the station, or the instructor can release both monitors, in which case students can project from their laptop or mobile device. Structure of the room emphasizes each of the five groups (of up to 5).
HTH,
Mark